The last time you accomplished something in your business, was your first reaction: “Well, I could have done better. I could have made more. There could have been more people?”
Instead of: “Look at what I just did with the resources I have.”
This week, I sit down with the gorgeous Money Mindset Strategist AND Brilliant Speaker, Allyson Byrd, to answer the question, what if it all goes right?
Allyson found her creative energy at a young age; so misunderstood and unseen by her teachers. So she packed her bags (from highschool) without telling anyone, got a job at wendy’s (so she could eat), and that’s where her journey to self-discovery began.
Now she is celebrated as one of the most trusted leadership advisors in the world, traveling across oceans to share her vulnerable, authentic and inspirational messages.
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here.
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:30] Allyson gives us more of her story and the work she does.
- [09:15] Knowing your “human design”- and how to use it.
- [19:00] What Allyson’s biggest lessons have been and what she’s learned about herself over the last few years.
- [29:24] What’s next for Allyson and what she’s excited about.
- Knowing yourself can help you know how to be productive.
- Be honest with yourself to move forward successfully.
- When you get in the way of yourself, you miss out on opportunities.
- Live in a way that pleases you instead of pleasing others.
Join Keri & Allyson at the Brilliant Event 2022 both in-person or virtually: The Brilliant Event
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: