Lisa Fabrega is a leadership coach who helps ambitious people learn how to handle growth, wealth, & success in their life and business. For the last 10 years, Lisa has helped people level up their lives and businesses. On this episode of Inspired Living, Lisa chats with Keri on how she helps women figure out how they can hold boundaries, connect to their ideal clients, and show up to serve them best. Tune in to learn more!
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here.
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [2:27] Lisa’s background and how she started her business
- [7:38] Lisa discusses her capacity strategy
- [11:04 Mindset work vs. Capacity work
- [13:52] Holding boundaries as a business owner
- [23:51] Choosing a niche to help you show up authentically in your business
- [31:22] Showing up where you can serve best
- As a business owner, you should figure out what platforms work best for you and where you can show up to your ideal client to make authentic connections. It doesn’t serve you to waste time on platforms where you won’t find your ideal client.
- Don’t put more on your plate than you can handle at a time. Utilize team members and allow yourself to delegate things that will take up a lot of your time and energy that aren’t as important for you to complete personally.
- Website: https://lisafabrega.com/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/lisafabrega/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/LisaFabrega/
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today:
About Lisa Fabrega:
Lisa Fabrega is a leadership coach who helps ambitious people expand their capacity to handle more growth, wealth & success. For more than ten years, she has helped entrepreneurs, corporate executives, Academy Award nominees and Nobel Prize organization candidates break through boundaries that have been holding them back from their next level. Her signature approach enables clients to reach their highest levels of success and impact. Lisa has addressed thousands of people both on stage as a keynote speaker as well as when she appeared on podcasts including The
Unmistakable Creative, Her Rules Radio and Tell Me A Story with Debra Silverman. She’s also been featured on CNN, Yahoo! News, The Huffington Post, and Forbes. She splits her time between Florida and California with her two rescue dogs, Luna and Sadie.