Diagnosed with cancer in her early 30’s, Elissa Goodman took an alternative route to help heal herself from within. Years later, losing her husband to cancer at age 43, Elissa decided it was time to take her health seriously and became an Integrative Holistic Nutritionist. Elissa has successfully helped thousands of clients take charge of their health. Tune in today to hear her talk to Keri about how she encourages her clients to live a happy, healthy, and vibrant life by taking care of their health and practicing mindful living.
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here.
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [04:00] Elissa shares her journey to becoming an Integrative Holistic Nutritionist- from childhood to present
- [07:00] Her experience being diagnosed with cancer at a young age and how it inspired her to start taking care of herself
- [16:00] Nutrition changes Elissa focused on making in her life
- [24:00] Creating cleanses and discovering healing foods
- Food can be healing and taking the time to dial in our nutrition can be healing from many physical and mental ailments.
- Overcoming dark times in your life can lead to inspiration from overcoming these obstacles- sometimes it’s a push in the direction you need.
- Ignoring your needs and mental health can be detrimental to your overall physical health and wellness. Putting yourself first and taking care of yourself is something that should be a priority in your life.
- Website: https://elissagoodman.com/
- IG: http://www.instagram.com/elissagoodman/
- The Cleanse: https://elissagoodman.com/product/soup-cleanse/
- Cancer Hacks Book: https://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Hacks-Holistic-Overcoming-Healing/dp/1534741879
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today:
About Elissa Goodman:
Elissa was diagnosed with cancer in her early 30’s and took the alternative route to heal herself. After having her two girls, she was then diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s, which she was able to put into remission too. Her husband was diagnosed with cancer at 43 and lost his battle a year and a half later. Elissa decided it was time to take her health more seriously and became an Integrative Holistic Nutritionist. Fast forward several years, and she has helped thousands of clients manage their health issues. Elissa has created several successful cleanses with Cafe Gratitude and M cafe, including her own delivered S.O.U.P cleanse in Los Angeles and her digital 7-Day RESET cleanse. Her Super Seed Bars from the S.O.U.P Cleanse are sold online nationwide. Elissa has a signature juice at Erewhon. Elissa published a best-selling book called Cancer Hacks, and she is currently working on her second book about how to physically, emotionally, and spiritually cleanse to live a vibrant and thriving life. Her mission is to educate and encourage healthy, mindful living and helping others embrace the concept that we are products of what we eat and how we treat ourselves!