How often do you ask yourself, “How good could it get?” Today Keri is joined by Fabienne Fredrickson, author, business mentor, and founder of Bold Heart. Fabienne is passionate about helping self-employed women make an impact through their business. On this episode, Keri and Fabienne talk about ways for entrepreneurs to get out of their own way, avoid self-doubt, and how to hone in on their femininity and masculine energy so they can succeed at a higher level. Tune in to learn more from this inspiring episode.
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here.
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [04:00] Fabienne’s background and how she became a business mentor to women.
- [10:00] Using your femininity to your advantage in business.
- [17:30] Bringing more pleasure into your life and how that can be reflected in your business.
- [21:18] What’s next for Fabienne and what she hopes to share with other women.
- You can combine your femininity with masculine energy to be successful with your business.
- Everything is about balance in your life and business.
- Bringing more pleasure into your life will translate into your business.
- You truly can create the life you want for yourself, but what is keeping you from not creating it?
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: