Thriving in a time of uncertainty isn’t always easy, but Dean Graziosi has strategies for you to turn these limits into forward momentum. Dean is a multiple New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, and investor, and has played significant roles in successful companies that have changed the lives of many. In this episode, Dean and Keri chat all about belief mindsets, transforming yourself and being successful in business and life, even without traditional backgrounds and paths.
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here.
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [03:50] The “Great Awakening” & Taking responsibility over your life.
- [10:00] Dean talks about “Limiting Beliefs” and how to transform those into actionable opportunities..
- [20:00] Transparency creating authenticity.
- [31:02] Serving your audience and being authentic with them.
- Take responsibility for the things that happen in your life and use them to learn and grow from.
- Protect your confidence. Confidence creates momentum.
- Taking courageous action is uncomfortable, but can lead to new opportunities.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: