How amazing would it be to not only make 6 figures, but KEEP six figures, bring it home to your family, and build wealth for your children and generations to come?
Creating generational wealth has been a passion for Shaa Wasmund. Shaa is a Sunday Times best selling author and a supporter and creator of social mobility through business.
It’s amazing how she was able to persevere through such a tumultuous childhood, not only being a child of divorce, but also domestic violence and even homelessness. She’s a survivor.
Shaa was driven to become the UK’s top 20 entrepreneurs. Today Shaa runs one of the biggest and most active business Facebook groups in the UK and launched her new group coaching program, Empowered. In this episode, she joins our host Keri to tell how she revolutionized how she works and shares with other entrepreneurs how they can do it too!
In This Episode You’ll Also Learn:
- [4:00] Shaa tells us about her background and upbringing in a dysfunctional household
- [06:47] Shaa made an intentional decision to use her past as an accelerator to go in a different direction
- [14:00 Teaching “financial empowerment” and the idea of generational wealth, so businesses can learn to be profitable
- [19:51] Shaa shares with Keri about the key choices she made to grow her business from hiring to creating a business model to recognizing dead ends in your business
- [22:14] Shaa gives insight on creating a business model for entrepreneurs
- [26:45] Shaa’s new program “Empowered” group coaching
Here are a few of my favorite takeaways:
- Shaa used her traumatic past as an accelerator to the intentional decisions she made to take her life in a different direction. She recognizes, however, that some people aren’t able to do so.
- Survivor’s guilt from people’s past can keep them from thinking they deserve things or the privilege to be in a better place- recognizing what you went through and using it as a catalyst in your life is a positive spin that you can be proud of.
- Understanding your options is key to creating a business model- what is your mechanism to make money? You have options like memberships, subscriptions, group programs, coaching, or consulting, etc… You just need to choose what works for you and your business.
- Financial empowerment starts from within- having a good mindset and being financially educated and in tune with your business model and approach will help you make the right decisions moving forward.
- Shaa Wasmund’s website: www.shaa.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/shaawasmund
- Instagram: @shaawasmund
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK9-EFV2ZGfEoh0fNK5uO5Q
- Pinterest: @shaawasmund
- Twitter: @shaawasmund
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: