You know….sometimes it’s just NOT EASY, am I right?! Business is hard, life is harder, and decisions are the hardest. Sometimes we need to pause, take a deep breath and ask, “Is it time to let go, or is it time to level up?”
OR maybe… is it time to double down and work HARDER to get the result?
In this week’s ILTV episode, I talk about 6 things to do when you’re at the “Let go, or Level up” crossroads (trust me I have been there, and I’m still there). Listen, listen, listen….there is no such thing as a straight ladder to success. In fact, sometimes you have to let go in order to level up!
In This Episode You’ll Also Learn:
- [01:05] Some questions you should ask yourself as an entrepreneur to help you figure out the key pieces of your business
- [03:21] Finding your why and truly following your calling; sometimes something you enjoy isn’t what you should be pouring yourself into
- [04:29] The importance of asking for help and surrounding yourself with a community who supports and understands you
- [05:29] Using your vision as your compass and following your heart
Two things to never forget:
First, ask for help. You can’t see the frame if you are in the picture. Get someone that can help you work through what is holding you back.
The second thing, surround yourself with other visionaries! Don’t feel like a lost unicorn all the time! There are other people out there either in the same place as you, or have been where you are right now.
Here are a few of my favorite takeaways:
- Sometimes, letting go of one thing can allow you to pour more of yourself into something you genuinely love, which can help level up your business.
- Ask for help- you don’t know what you don’t know. Sometimes that may be looking deep within yourself and maybe hiring a coach or two to help you see the big picture of your business.
- Surrounding yourself with other visionaries might help you connect with others who are in the same place as you, have the same struggles, and help you figure out the solutions because they’ve also gone through it. Surround yourself with a community that understands and supports your decisions.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: