Danielle LaPorte is the creator of the Heart Centered Membership and the Heart Centered Leadership Program, with leaders all over the world hosting conversation circles, retreats, and workshops in communities and businesses. Also an author, Danielle is a member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 and has also produced dozens of meditation kits and online programs for spiritual support. Join us for today’s episode as Keri and Danielle get the chance to chat all about keeping your ego small and techniques to calm the anxiety, chaos, and fear.
IN THIS EPISODE
- [02:26] Danielle chats about her new book, How To Be Loving…When Your Heart Is Breaking Open And The World Is Waking Up.
- [09:07] Self-acceptance and seeing yourself for more than just your surface identity.
- [16:55] Danielle’s techniques to get herself out of a state of anger and frustration.
- [20:00] Your ego and how it’s part of your consciousness.
- [26:00] Danielle’s key lessons for building her brand and becoming who she is today.
- [31:45] The start of “Pay What you Choose”.
- [36:00] The art of practicing stillness.
- Self-acceptance should be a way that you love and appreciate yourself for more than your surface identity but also for what is within.
- Your ego can drive your actions and is part of your consciousness.
- Stillness practice can help you tune in to yourself and sort out all the noise.