Best-selling author of the empowering book, Food Story: Rewrite the Way You Eat, Think, and Live, Elise Museles holds four certificates in holistic health and integrative healing. On today’s episode of Inspired Living, Elise and Keri talk about eating for enjoyment and satisfaction throughout our lives. Also hear more about how rewriting our relationship with food as we use it for fuel and nourishment can impact the entrepreneurial journey. Tune in to learn more!
IN THIS EPISODE
- [01:00] Elise chats about her background and experience with food in her life.
- [12:17] How food can provide different types of nourishment besides nutrition.
- [18:00] Being mindful while we eat and recognizing how we want food to make us feel.
- [23:30] Working through “food noise”.
- [31:00] What inspired living means to Elise.
- Be aware of the things you say about food and yourself in front of others, especially kids.
- Food can bring many positive associations.
- Being mindful by using our senses while we eat can be helpful in recognizing how we feel while we are eating.