As an entrepreneur and business owner, your time is valuable- so using it wisely is key to your growth. On this solo episode of Inspired Living, host Keri Murphy talks all about deciding whether or not to take different speaking opportunities. Listen in to learn how choosing your ideal audience and choosing the right opportunities can be helpful to you as a business owner.
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here.
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:30] How Keri helps clients decide if speaking is the right decision.
- [04:00] How to leverage your time and who to align yourself with.
- [06:00] Considering who is offering products and services and knowing the price point.
- Make sure you are speaking to your ideal audience.
- Your time is valuable; use it wisely.
- Sometimes speaking for free can yield more monetary results through your business
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today:
About Kate Northrup:
As an entrepreneur, bestselling author, and mother, Kate Northrup has built a multimedia digital platform called The Origin Company that reaches hundreds of thousands globally. She’s committed to supporting ambitious women to light up the world without burning themselves out. Kate teaches data and soul-driven time and energy management practices that result in saving time, making more money, and experiencing less stress. She’s the author of Money: A Love Story and Do Less and the creator of the Do Less Planner System. Kate’s work has been featured by The Today Show, Yahoo! Finance, Women’s Health, Glamour, The NY Times, Harvard Business Review, and more. She lives with her husband and their daughters in Miami.