Launching a product or service in today’s digital world requires a strategy to make it known to a target audience. In today’s episode of Inspired Living, host Keri Murphy sits down with Destinee Berman, a Digital Launch Manager who leads large scale marketing campaigns. Tune in to hear more about how you can make your product and service stand out by bringing your vision to life.
For more inspiration listen to this week’s episode here.
In This Episode:
- [04:16] Keri introduces Destinee and she shares the work she’s done starting in Silicon Valley and transitioning over the last 6 years launching digital products and services.
- [08:37] Focusing on audience size and launch funnels is a big part of tailoring your launch.
- [11:50] How 2020 shaped businesses and products into offering digital services and marketing had to scale to that space.
- [15:19] Destinee and Keri talk about offering prospective clients a free opt-in to build a progressive sequence that keeps offering services and products to your current clients.
- [21:43] The importance of sizing and marketing to your ideal client based on your revenue goals.
- [27:16] It’s okay to not have these huge numbers- you should start with one and build from there and keep showing up for your business.
Watch this week’s ILTV episode here:
- The main thing that Destinee helps people do is take their product or service and figure out how to try to get it into the hands of their target customers by creating an action plan for the launch of the product.
- There’s no one right way to launch a product- you should try multiple avenues to target your ideal clients and make offers to them that is appealing- you should constantly be testing and tweaking your strategies to see what works.
Meet Destinee Berman
For 15 years I worked in the Silicon Valley leading large scale marketing campaigns before making the shift to digital entrepreneurship. Through my experience, I learned that by identifying a brand’s specialty and connecting that with the needs of their audience, millions of dollars in revenue can be generated online.
I’m the partner who helps you think bigger in order to catapult you into the success you seek. Being successful online doesn’t mean you have to be or look like everyone else. Yes, you’ll still work hard but that hard work will pay off in that you’ll reach a ton more people (and make more money in the process)!
My clients call me the “launch midwife”. Why? Because I’m good at holding your vision so you can birth it into the world. I help you have the confidence to realize your goals and ambitions. Together we will ground what’s visible and bring into being. You may not yet feel ready, and that’s ok. The online business world is at a turning point. Digital education is being reinvented. You’re standing at the intersection of a passion economy and a digital education boom.
It’s YOUR moment.
- Website: www.inspiredliving.tv/podcastPromotional links:
- Your How-To-Guide For Creating A Successful Digital Course: https://bit.ly/3rIerLE
- Go From Maxed-Out Business Owner To Profitable Online Educator
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: