It’s officially the holiday season and on this episode of Inspired Living, Keri talks about practicing gratitude this Thanksgiving. It can be easy to practice gratitude when things are going well, but what’s important is being able to appreciate the things you have even in challenging seasons of your life. Listen in to this episode as Keri explains more about practicing gratitude and how this can impact your business and life.
For more inspiration check out this week’s episode here
Prefer to listen?! Don’t worry, the IL podcast is right here.
In This Episode:
- [04:00] The importance of practicing gratitude, even in challenging times
- [05:30] Pivoting when things don’t go as planned
- [08:00] Letting go of expectations and perfect plans
- Practicing gratitude is something to keep in mind, even as you go through hard seasons of life- there are still things to be grateful for and appreciate as you persevere through those times
- Understand that where your intentions go, energy will flow. If you focus on good things and don’t dwell on frustrations you can influence your mind in positive ways
- Sometimes your perfectly laid out plans don’t happen as you imagine- but can end up making something even greater fall into place
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Video, Confidence & Conversion Masterclass:
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: