Are you an entrepreneur that has worked so hard at creating the perfect website for your business? If so, you may be wondering if that website is even relevant or converting for your business. The key is using the right language to connect with your ideal clients.
I always see these beautiful pictures and a lot of text explaining services and expertise, however no one cares about you, until they know you care about them.
Your website needs to go above and beyond an informational one-stop-shop. You need to identify your ideal client’s desires and fill that specific need. People want to feel that emotion through the screen, so they know who you are, what you do, how you do it, and what’s the next step they can take with you.
In this week’s ILTV episode, I talk about how to build your brand on your website, how to remain consistent, and how to ignite that emotion within people.
Watch this week’s ILTV episode here:
In This Episode You’ll Also Learn:
- [01:30] Why you should be driving people from your social media to your website
- [02:36] Does your website answer your ideal clients questions within 90 seconds?
- [03:42] Is your branding clear and consistent?
- [05:43] Creating that opt-in and websites that convert
- [07:04] Evaluating your own website,making it clear how you help the business owner and having clear Calls to Action
Here are a few of my favorite takeaways:
- The average bounce rate for a website is about 8 seconds- meaning you have 8 seconds to capture people’s attention. A video right on your homepage telling people what you’re all about is one way to do that.
- Make sure to answer these questions right away: why they’re there, what you do, why you do it and how you do it. It’s key to observe your own website as if you were your ideal client and see if your intentions are clear.
- Your website should evoke some emotion to the ideal client and create brand equity and consistency. They should know who you are and how you can help them. This then leads to trust, and trust leads to conversion.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: