Are you one of the millions who are jumping on the video marketing bandwagon? That’s great! But are your videos actually creating the results that you want?
It’s hard enough to get up the nerve to post a video online promoting YOU and your business but did you know that there is more than ONE type of video you should be using? I teach that there are 5 very important types of video that you must use to get the most out of building a successful brand and business online.
- Positioning Video. This video positions you as the expert in your industry. It let’s viewers know they are in the right place and YOU are the right person. In approx. 90 seconds your positioning video should tell your ideal client why they are there, what you do, how you do it, and the next step you want him/her to take.
- Promotional Video. It’s about serving people, teaching your viewers, and asking them to take action. People are more than 67% more likely to buy a product or service after watching a video! Use the 80/20 rule- 80% create content, 20% promotion.
- Product Video. Use it to leverage your expertise. Teach viewers, share your content, reach more people, and make more money.
- Personality Video. People want to get to know you not just your business. We make buying decisions from people that we like! Don’t be afraid to get vulnerable and show people a “behind the scenes” look into your life.
- Proof Video. People need social proof that what you say is who you are. Get other people to toot your horn! Have them show the results you are getting for them.
I would love to hear from you! Are you currently using video in your business? If not, what is stopping you?
Please post a comment and let me know.
If this video has helped you, please SHARE it and let me know that too. If you would like more tips and inspiration head over to our home page to get your free gift and join our community.
When you are inspired, you inspire others!
PS. Inspired Living Homepage inspiredliving.tv
Follow me on Facebook @ www.kerispeaks.com