So many people tell me the same thing: they’ll hop on a stage to speak any day, but the minute you put a camera in front of them, they freeze. Don’t worry, this is a normal feeling to have. Live audiences, while causing their own anxieties, also bring a unique energy. Energy that you can feed off of. None of that happens when you’re staring at a camera lens. This week on ILTV, I shared how you can rock it on camera, just like you do on stage.
WATCH THIS WEEK'S EPISODE NOW ⬇️
IN THIS EPISODE
- [00:39] Why you might feel more confident speaking at live events
- [01:22] The difference between being on camera & speaking on stage
- [01:30] Video is not about you
- [01:45] Shifting your energy for the lens
- [02:59] What is your Call to Action
- Know who you’re talking to
- Speak through the lens
- What do you want your audience to do next?