There are five types of videos that we must be using to grow our business. In this video, I want to focus on just two of them: personality and positioning. When you’re growing your brand online, people want to get to know you. That’s where those personality videos come in. You can shoot personality videos when you’re out on a walk or when you’re doing something enjoyable. These videos are behind the scenes of your life; it’s why reality TV is so popular. People choose to do business and buy products from people that they like.
Watch this week’s ILTV Episode below:
The other video that I think is equally as important is your positioning video. That’s the video on the homepage of your website, it’s on your YouTube channel, and it’s on your Facebook page. This video tells people why they are there, why you do what you do, how you do it, and the next step they need to take. Your positioning video is all about positioning you as the leader, as the celebrity in your business. The more you position yourself as credible and authority, the more people will choose to work with you. In my positioning videos, I wear a little hair and makeup. Tune in as I give beauty tips from IL Beauty for your next positioning video.
Listen to the podcast here:
In This Episode You’ll Also Learn:
- [00:25] The difference between personality and positioning videos and how to humanize your brand.
- [01:45] The inspiration behind IL Beauty and how to utilize these products for your positioning videos.
Here are a few of my favorite takeaways:
- Brows are two things that don’t get enough detail, but they actually frame your entire face.
- No video look is fabulous without eyelashes; do not be intimated – it’s easier to apply than you think.
- People want to get to know the person behind the brand; make videos showcasing your personality.
- Create a positioning video for your website, YouTube channel, and Facebook. In this video, you should position yourself as the expert of your business.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: