You decided to use video to grow your business, and you’re super excited about it! However, your current videos are not doing a whole lot for you. In fact, you’re a little frustrated because people are not taking action after watching them. Well, in this episode, I’m going to share with you my tips and actually why I think you’re having the problem getting people to buy. As an entrepreneur, you’ve probably heard the word “CTA” or call to action. Tune in as I dive into the top tips on making sure that your CTAs are getting people excited about working with you and taking the next step.
Listen to the podcast here:
Only Use 1 CTA
How strong is your call to action? At the end of your video, is it directing your audience to the one thing you want them to do? A confused mind will say “no,” so you never want to offer more than one call to action like: follow me on Instagram, join my Facebook group, or download my free gift.
Here at Inspired Living, we’ve done all the research for you, and we know that if you ask people to do more than one thing—they don’t. I encourage you to be very clear and specific about what you want your audience to do next. What is that next step on their journey with you?
In this video, I’m going to share with you my tips on why you’re having a problem getting people to buy!
In This Episode You’ll Also Learn:
- [01:35] The importance of having a solid call to action.
- [02:55] Why you should never be afraid to ask people to take action!
- [04:30] The importance of rotating your CTA.
- [06:00] How to be more credible in your content.
Here are a few of my favorite takeaways:
- In your call to action, you never want to offer more than one thing – so be clear and specific with what you want your audience to do next.
- Never, ever say “thank you” at the end of a video; your content is not a performance!
- 25% of your social media content should be about making a purchase.
- Come up with three different CTAs that get you excited – make sure that you are rotating which one you say.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Inspired Living with Keri Murphy Community today: