Write For Us
Want to Share Your Inspiration and Expertise?
Inspired Living is always looking to add to our community of experts and contributors. The site’s content is dedicated to encouraging and empowering others to live an inspired life by providing all the resources needed to DREAM IT, LIVE IT, BE IT! The nature of all submitted pieces should carry this same positive, underlying message.
We accept and encourage submissions for the following categories:
Health & Nutrition
Health & Fitness
Relationships & Dating
Fashion & Beauty
Mind & Spirit
Email your piece in Microsoft Word document with your contact information and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify if your work has been published or solicited elsewhere, although preference is given to original pieces. Download a copy of our content submission agreement here and submit with your piece to the editor.
Suggested length of submissions is between 250 to 1,000 words, depending on category content. Contact editor with pitches or questions. The editor will make changes to pieces at their discretion for length and appropriate content. Inspired Living reserves all rights to submitted pieces and finished work. Agreements for the author to republish work in another publication should be made first with the editor.
We do not offer payment at this time, however Inspired Living’s large readership provides good exposure for your business or service. You are welcome to link to the piece on the Inspired Living.TV website from your own site.
Any questions or pitches should be directed to the editor at: email@example.com
Thank you for submitting your article to Inspired Living a DBA of Murphy Entertainment Group LLC. Stories, articles, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on inspiredliving.tv and/or kerimurphy.com (the “Website”) (ii) for broadcast or other publication by Murphy Entertainment Group LLC or any of its affiliated companies or entities. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of Second Chances and/or other Murphy Entertainment Group LLC (hereinafter referred to as “MEG”). (or its related entities, including, without limitation, InspiredLiving.tv and Kerimurphy.com) related programming.
2. Neither MEG nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to MEG by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by MEG.
4. All Submissions shall become the property of MEG/InspiredLiving.tv, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of MEG and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if MEG believes it warranted. Neither MEG nor any third or other party with whom MEG shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
5. MEG shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
6. MEG reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
7. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
8. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: If you are seeking immediate assistance on a matter involving urgent health care, personal safety, the safety of others or any other issue requiring immediate attention, please do not use this e-mail or website. Instead, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING OR HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF AN EMERGENCY INVOLVING IMMEDIATE DANGER OR PHYSICAL HARM TO YOU OR TO ANOTHER, PLEASE CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.